Monday, September 11, 2006

One Year of Secret Service and Counting...


One Year Old, Baby! Posted by Picasa

I turned a year old on September 5th! Hurrah for me! I celebrated by sharing a cake with my Daddy (who also added a year to his age) and ninja-kicking all my presents open! Along with the usual suspects (Mom, Dad, and Brother), Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie L came over to play. We all had lots of fun messing the place up with wrapping paper.

I'm already acting much older - secret agents must pick up skills quickly. So far, I've learned to clap this week and I'm starting to figure out sign language too. The next time an evildoer tries to quiet me down with a bottle, I'll be able to give them what-for, sign-language-style! Okay, so far, all I can say is "more," but at least I'll be able to get more bottle. Milk is what it's all about, baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger Library Lady said...

Your baby is ridonkulous.

Oh my goodness. I want to sqeeze those cheeks in a bad way.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Lily gets any cuter she is going to have to be locked in the house when she hits sixteen. :) Happy belated birthday Lily! Congrats on working out sign language. Once you master that, it's only a few more months to the spoken word!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home