Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's Hard Out Here for a Baby...

Mommy and Daddy keep feeding me mush. They seem to think it makes a difference whether it is oat flavour or rice flavour mush. News flash: it's still mush!

Last night, I took matters into my own hands. Daddy was holding me in his lap and eating a licorice twist. It looked a lot tastier than mush, so I honed my ninja powers, and grabbed the licorice right out of his hands with my lightning quick reflexes. I held on as tight as I could with both hands and crammed the end of it into my mouth. Yum! Much better than mush!

But what did my parents do? They forced me down and uncurled my fingers until I had to let go of my prize, muttering something about 'choking hazard.' I choke down that mush every day - I could choke on something that tastes good!

This is not over...I will have my licorice. Ninja Baby will be avenged!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Ninja Baby. Now that your training concerning lightning reflexes has paid off, the next lesson will be to persevere. You've done well, little flower.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home