Mommy Tagged Me!
I have been tagged. Ninjas do not like to be tagged, but I will respond anyway because it's Mommy.
Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
So far, all I've been is a secret agent. I'm only five months old, how many jobs could I have?
Four Places I've Lived
1. It was too dark to tell
2. My Parents' House (I can't tell you where that is because not everyone that uses the Internet is nice)
3. Um, I've never lived anywhere else.
Four Websites I Visit Daily
Wherever Mom and Dad visit while I sit on their lap.
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
1. Grandma and Grandpa's House...across town is a vacation for me
2. Calgary to visit Grandma and my Aunties
3. Red Deer to visit Auntie Michelle
4. Innisfail to visit Great-Grandpa
Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Milk
2. Milk
3. Milk
4. Milk
Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. Grandpa's rocking chair
2. The library...I'm adored there
3. Playing with my big brother
4. Anywhere Mommy and Daddy are
Four Albums/Artists I Can't Be Without
1. Gwen Stefani, Love, Angel, Music, Baby...my big brother loves dancing to this. I want to be just like him!
2. For the Kids
3. For the Kids Too
4. Friends Soundtrack...I am addicted to the opening music
Four Vehicles I've Owned
What make is my car seat again? Graco? Does a car seat count?
Four People I'm Tagging
Nobody I know has a blog except Mommy, and she already tagged me!
Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
So far, all I've been is a secret agent. I'm only five months old, how many jobs could I have?
Four Places I've Lived
1. It was too dark to tell
2. My Parents' House (I can't tell you where that is because not everyone that uses the Internet is nice)
3. Um, I've never lived anywhere else.
Four Websites I Visit Daily
Wherever Mom and Dad visit while I sit on their lap.
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
1. Grandma and Grandpa's House...across town is a vacation for me
2. Calgary to visit Grandma and my Aunties
3. Red Deer to visit Auntie Michelle
4. Innisfail to visit Great-Grandpa
Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Milk
2. Milk
3. Milk
4. Milk
Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. Grandpa's rocking chair
2. The library...I'm adored there
3. Playing with my big brother
4. Anywhere Mommy and Daddy are
Four Albums/Artists I Can't Be Without
1. Gwen Stefani, Love, Angel, Music, Baby...my big brother loves dancing to this. I want to be just like him!
2. For the Kids
3. For the Kids Too
4. Friends Soundtrack...I am addicted to the opening music
Four Vehicles I've Owned
What make is my car seat again? Graco? Does a car seat count?
Four People I'm Tagging
Nobody I know has a blog except Mommy, and she already tagged me!


1 Comments:
Brilliant!
Post a Comment
<< Home